ROASTED ROSEMARY FINGERLING POTATOES WITH PEARL ONIONS
AND BABY CARROTS
These herb roasted vegetables are the perfect accompaniment to your favorite
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary + 1 sprig of rosemary
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt + additional to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 8-10 oz. of pearl onions, peeled
- 5 oz. of baby carrots, peeled and trim tops if needed
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine chopped rosemary, olive oil, kosher salt, black pepper, carrots, pearl onions and fingerling potatoes in a large bowl, tossing to coat.
- Evenly spread vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 30 minutes or until potatoes and carrots are tender, turning after 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional salt if desired before serving.
SERVINGS: 6 Print Recipe
Back to home